- Must have served or am currently serving in the U.S. Marines Corps Reserve and have earned no less that 90 Reserve Retirement Credit Points
- Must have served or am currently serving as a U.S. Navy Corpsman who has trained with Marine FMF Units in excess of 90 days and earned the Marine Corps Device or Warfare Device worn on the Service Ribbon authorized for FMF Corpsmen.
- If discharged, must be in receipt of an honorable discharge DD214.
Associate memberships are available for:
- Individuals not qualified for regular membership who espouse the principles and purposes of the Marine Corps League as contained in its Congressional Charter.
- Individuals who are serving or have served in other branches of the Armed Forces of the United States must have served honorably.
- Must have reached the statutory minimum age for enlistment into the U.S. Marine Corps or U.S. Marine Corps Reserve.
- Life memberships are available for regular and associate members in good standing.
For a membership application, please contact Sr. Vice-Commandant Mike Ryan email@example.com or click on the link below.